Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've finally decided to take my car to the dealer and accept my losses...i cant believe it's so hard to sell a hooked up car....it runs great, but everyone assumes it's beaten since it's hooked up...anyways i'm asking 8,000 for it so if anyone knows a buyer let me know...

here are what i can take out of the car...

VAFC - brand new (opened to read the instructions but never hooked it up)

Gauge pod with Air/fuel and Volts meter phantom series

5" monster Tach phantom series

JDM headlight with HID kit

black/silver interior (local only)

Pioneer premier 750MP cd/mp3 player

12" Alpine Type S sub with box and Rockford Amp

·
Registered
28 Posts
how much for the lights and subs, do u have an amp?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
supa-tech said:
how much for the lights and subs, do u have an amp?

The lights are 325....the HID kit is 275....and yes i have an amp with the sub and box.....

the whole system with wiring kit new by the way 300...if you want to sub in a TYPE S with rockford He2...i can do that for 50 more...i have a friend who works at best buy :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
pm me the price of the Gauge pod with Air/fuel and Volts meter phantom series, will it fit a 5th gen?

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SH Lude Boi said:
where you located at? any pics of the pioneer? what kinda condition is it in?

hey i'm located In springfield VA....i don't have a pic of the Pioneer...but you can go to your local Best buy and look at the model DEHP7500-it's retailed for 349...

im selling it for 220 it's in great condition...will sell it as a package with 12" box, Alpine Type S sub, Rockford amp and rockford gold plated wiring kit for 500...

I don't know if the gauge pod will fit a 5th gen...but i'm selling the volt, airfuel meter, and pod for 80 bucks

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh i have a brand new DC sports polished strut tower brace for sale too... 85 bucks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts