Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys a got new a tranny si tranny and got it all hooked up and allready to go! I go to put oil in the tranny so i can take her for a rip and check it all out! BUT I CAN'T GET THE TRANNY bolt off for the oil! Anyone know what to do. I have a zc so the bolt sits right behind the assembly for the lower control so i can't get a socket in there only a 17mm wrench!

· Registered
273 Posts
what would be the effects of the tranny running low on oil? how could you tell?

· Registered
1,428 Posts
about 2qts. (dunno about the ZC but that is the usual amount for hondas).........if you ran a tranny low on oil it would shift like shit....it would overheat and you would fuck up all your gears on the inside

· Registered
1,428 Posts
lets see....speed sensor is one bolt that will take you about 30sec at the most to take off....axles will take you at least 30 min....what would you choose?

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yo i got the bolt off!!

Get a torch a heat the bolt up and then get a good pair of vice grips and go at the damn thing!!!

But my car hauls some serious ass now

Just installed a new si tranny new pressure plate and disk oem from honda( i like the stock clutch) new flywheel release bearing pilot bearing new axles new rotors brakes cold air intake and camber kit!

Its a huge change and been a long month but she's good to go!

I'll post some pics sometime this week!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.