Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering I still haven't found a Tranny yet could anyone help me look for a new tranny 87' LS automatic :giggle

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have looked but they didn't have any japenese cars :bh

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
that kinda sucks... i wonder what happens to the japanese cars that get wrecked in your area... around me plenty of people are rich morons and wrap brand new japanese cars around trees, and then they end up in a junkyard...

if i was back home in md or if i had a car here at UD at the moment i would take a look for you...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
not many end up in junk yards here especially newer cars there are no gen 3 tegs anywhere. i think they can make the money quicker and easier parting them out and selling them on ebay and things like that since there is such a high demand.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
acuradriva said:
not many end up in junk yards here especially newer cars there are no gen 3 tegs anywhere. i think they can make the money quicker and easier parting them out and selling them on ebay and things like that since there is such a high demand.
thats what i did for the most part with my teg, just took things off then sold it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts