Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a tranny from a 93 gsr into my friends 91 integra and now when i try to shift into first or second gear there is nothing there but when i shift into where 3rd should be, its 1st gear and 2nd gear is where 4th should be, 3rd gear is where 5th gear and 4th is where reverse should be. I'm guessing this is a problem with the shift linkage. Im not too sure though but i had to go to work and couldnt monkey around with it. Any ideas on what the problem could be before i mess around with it tomorrow.

· Registered
5 Posts
have you solved your problem? was it linkage? I have a problem with reverse in my 92 gs-r teggy. stuck in snow rocking forwads and back now reverse is just not there. i'm thinking its' linkage. waiting till payday before i get under it. :bomb :confused

· Registered
2,806 Posts
Did you have to shim the the spot where the shift lever meets the shift linkage? It sounds like you didn't space it properly....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.