Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to get this?
Im still debating getting it today or not.

·
Registered
838 Posts
my friend has it for xbox and said it was pretty addicting. so im assuming its pretty good hehe :D .. RR news server has been gay lately so I havnet been able to get it :mad:

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
umm the game's release date is 11-05-03 (today) so how did you plan to acquire it on 11/04 (yesterday) Defi4ance ?

same goes for you Ekk, how the hell does your friend have it on Xbox??

btw. before any "my hook @ blah blah" talk comes out, i work at bestbuy and am aware of strict rules regarding early sales.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dono I went to GameStop and they had it. There shit said the 4th.

·
Registered
544 Posts
ReCK1 said:
umm the game's release date is 11-05-03 (today) so how did you plan to acquire it on 11/04 (yesterday) Defi4ance ?

btw. before any "my hook @ blah blah" talk comes out, i work at bestbuy and am aware of strict rules regarding early sales.
Ummm games don't have hard street release dates.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
a lot of you seem..um...stuck up i guess..im short of words right now but i posted to see if you guys know anyother ways of getting a game. There are severe penalties for selling anything earlier than the release date, so unless any of you own your own store, which i doubt, its pretty hard to get a game before its released. With that said, if you don't know any ways of getting a game before its released do NOT respond to my original post, if you are mentally challenged i will ignore you because i clearly typed the names of people i was referring to, thank you :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The store I got it from said Nov.4 on thier lil release date dry erase board.

Also on IGN.com theres also says Nov.4.

I will note that I checked bestbuy first and they did NOT have it on the shelf. So I went to GameStop down the road and they had it.

All I know is I HAD THE GAME ON THE 4th without using any type of hookup to get it.

·
Registered
838 Posts
ReCK1 said:

sometimes, some games are released earlier in Europe (PAL versions) and are ripped by groups. it was downloaded by the way :)

most games in PAL versions also works on NTSC. a few doesnt though.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
Defi4nce said:

Also on IGN.com theres also says Nov.4.

I will note that I checked bestbuy first and they did NOT have it on the shelf. So I went to GameStop down the road and they had it.
cool, sounds as if the store decided to sell early for extra profit or maybe our date was changed, i'll have to look into it because we've had the game in stock for almost a week but couldn't sell it.

EKK, i had no idea there was a diff. in ntsc/pal because as far as i know thats only video tapes, nothing else, well DVDs have thier regions so i'm not sure what you're talking about and how it works but link me if you have any links.

Btw, thanks for the response guys ;)

·
Registered
838 Posts
ReCK1 said:
cool, sounds as if the store decided to sell early for extra profit or maybe our date was changed, i'll have to look into it because we've had the game in stock for almost a week but couldn't sell it.

EKK, i had no idea there was a diff. in ntsc/pal because as far as i know thats only video tapes, nothing else, well DVDs have thier regions so i'm not sure what you're talking about and how it works but link me if you have any links.

Btw, thanks for the response guys ;)
well its basically the 'warez' scene. theres group that releases xbox games and i guess groups with ppl in europe sometimes gets games first and are released as PAL versions. as far as NTSC/PAL difference, majority of games theres really no diff but there are a few PAL games that wont work on NTSC TVs. I guess with video game is similar to videos (vhs, dvds) as it requires hardware (dvd player, vcr, consoles) and outputs it onto a TV :)

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
so has anyone bought this game?

i'm done with FreedomFigthers so i will be renting this next, probably Monday :D almost bought it but i want to play Fifa, Ninja Turtles as well because i only plan on buying 1 of those for now, need time to study for ASEs!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts