Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
12,453 Posts
ok here is my question.. I am doing a poomans itr swap into a 94 vx. Trying to keep a/c for D.D. I have a b16a ac bracket for mount. Which headers will clear a/c and fans?
the Stock ITR headers should clear, tho it would be easier to have the compressor and fans off when you do the header install. I did the ITR header install on my 94 GSR, and with the AC in its a tight squeeze and a lot of pro wrestling to get it in.

· Registered
12,453 Posts
SO its easier to install with fans and compressor out but it does fit right? are the itr stock headers the only ones that will clear?
yeah, they should clear. If your having issues with fan clearance you can go buy an aftermarket slim fan worst case.

Unless the civic's engine bay dimensions are drastically diffrent than the tegs (which they shouldnt be, since there like the same car)

Also, and aftermarket 4-1 headers are basically knock off itr headers, so they will also fit more than likely.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.