Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I'm so glad the forum is back up.
Now t get to the point, I wrecked my 95 ls like two months ago....
I got t-boned on the driver's side. The door needs to go, the rear qt. panel needs to go and the frame needs to be pulled, big time... Basically the whole left side is gone....
The bad thing is I have liability... so I need to get rid of it. I thought about fixin it, but its just not worth it.
I went to a well known parts/junk yard today and they offered to buy it for $1500 and 1750 at the most. Is that a reasonable price?? I was hoping at least $2000+...
Anyone that can help me out, holla back
thanks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
You could try parting it out. You might be able to get more money that way. Sell the windshield here or the bumpers there and so on.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
jk43235 said:
First, I'm so glad the forum is back up.
Now t get to the point, I wrecked my 95 ls like two months ago....
I got t-boned on the driver's side. The door needs to go, the rear qt. panel needs to go and the frame needs to be pulled, big time... Basically the whole left side is gone....
The bad thing is I have liability... so I need to get rid of it. I thought about fixin it, but its just not worth it.
I went to a well known parts/junk yard today and they offered to buy it for $1500 and 1750 at the most. Is that a reasonable price?? I was hoping at least $2000+...
Anyone that can help me out, holla back
thanks.
i know someone who' possibly would buy it off of you for 2K. post a few pics:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts