Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lemme share some of my good findings with TSUDO..

So i called up Nick over at Tsudo, and we've become good friends in the past two day's of doing business.. i recently sent my payment to the wrong address, called up paypal had it canceled, and sent him the right payment, he was able to two day ship my exhaust.. how fucken neat is that..
NO EXTRA CHARGE...

The whole cat back, 2.5'' SS piping with of course the Gangsta N1 style muffler and slant?? including shipped its 220.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Their Tri-Y's which are almost comparable to the Rage headers are 160Shipped..
He offered a guarantee on everything and i personally will recommend this exhaust system...i've heard/saw a few dyno plots and charts and i can honest say this is a good exhaust..i'll post pics up when, i get it on and how it sounds but so far it looks like a perfect fit, way better then my apexi..

If you want to get some more info Call Nick at 480-664-2178
Please tell him Derek Dunbar sent you..
He will beat any Ebay price on headers/exhaust and doesn't just carry those he carries a whole shitload of stuff I will personally never deal with anyone but him again he was so helpful it was scary.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats the point, i like loud, to be honest nothing will be as loud as open header..i've heard this exhaust on a few type-r's and they sound so mean..its unreal..loud = isn't always bad.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
n1.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was going to buy this exhaust system but not after all I decided to stick with my flowmaster catback, the only reason i havent changed to open throttle is because cops in my town have nothing to do and they WILL bust your ass as soon as they see that chromed tip of the muffler.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I put the Tsudo N1 on my gf's civic. It was cheap, fits well, and is made with SS. My only complaint with the sound is that it can be very raspy at high RPMS. It did give a few more ponies, which were noticeable to even me, and i dont drive her car much.

I like my Apexi WAY better, to be perfectly honest. But the Tsudo is a good, inexpensive alternative.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea i know this thread is 3 fuckin years old but i just got this exhaust on 2day and i love it! Very deep tone,and since the 6th gen accord is a big car the muffler matches. I think i lost some low-end torque but my buttdyno detects a little more power @ 3k rpms. It vibrates the hell outta my armrest too. lol. I got it on ebay for $200+ shipped! Well worth the cash. No way wud i pay 600 on exhaust for 5 hp. Maybe when i get a WRX or something more worth it. I give Tsudo N1 catback for the accord a 9/10

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
if you have a 4 cyl accord you gained no noticeable power it just got louder. and to make up for the 2 whp you lost at like 2-3K rpms just get a 4-2-1 header

1 - 12 of 12 Posts