Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4,659 Posts
chaser2 said:
i was just wondering if anybody had any pics of there 96-98 civics with this front bumper, or if anybody knows where i can get one cheap. thanx
damn i wish i could find a pic of a WHITE civic like mine with this on. hands down, best front bumper out there ;)
here's a pick of an EBP si with one:

check out www.tsunami1.com it's pretty pricey, it's like $500

ghost

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for the pics man, your right hands down the BEST front bumper for our cars, dont you love it, i want it so bad, its great that its not HUGE and stupid looking like alot of bumpers out there. it will just look awsome without aftermarket sides.

· Registered
4,659 Posts
chaser2 said:
hey just a ? but if ur interested, im looking to trade my EURO tails, for some like urs???
HAHA, i alreadya nswered that ? in your thread, mine arent' OEM 99-00 they're gen 1 altezas like yours!!! haha, check how i did it in the other thread ;)
ghost

· Registered
207 Posts
chaser2 said:
i was just wondering if anybody had any pics of there 96-98 civics with this front bumper, or if anybody knows where i can get one cheap. thanx
I just bought the whole kit from www.civicsupertore.com for $885. inluding shipping. Try calling them instead to get a better deal. I'm sure you could the front for $300 or $320 including shipping cost. Just ask for Charlie. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.