Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
TunerTrader.com said:
ARE YOU OK??? might wanna read more into domestics...Surely isn't a TT Camaro & that vid is like 4-6 years old lol....Plus thats a Mustang GT with probably just exhaust, x-pipe, long tube headers lol...Easy way to tell its a mustang is look at the back passenger window & the sound of it steering wheel & mirror hehe...I'm sure if that was a TT Camaro, would've been a lot different outcome.. lol...

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
With how weak that Mustang pulled on those slow imports it seems like that mustang only had exhaust & probably just x-pipe lol...IF THAT WAS A TWIN TURBO CAMARO OR MUSTANG trust me would've been totally different outcome lol..

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
MrKevIsMeToSlow said:
With how weak that Mustang pulled on those slow imports it seems like that mustang only had exhaust & probably just x-pipe lol...IF THAT WAS A TWIN TURBO CAMARO OR MUSTANG trust me would've been totally different outcome lol..
Yeah, seriously. Not to beat a dead horse but even if that was a stock LS1 it would have been a different outcome.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
yep....that was a rice fest. even the mustang. and racing in traffic..... :bash fucing idiots. and WTF was the kid in the red civic doing :confused i thought he was having a seizure :giggle

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
expierence97 said:
Yeah, seriously. Not to beat a dead horse but even if that was a stock LS1 it would have been a different outcome.
Yeah a bone stock LS1 z28 or SS camaro can easily beat a GT mustang even with like bassani exhaust & x-pipe...Average stock LS1 camaro should be able to run mid 13s, im not sure about the automatic ones which most of the LV F-body guys drive lol.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
killed them all but he was an idiot for doing it in traffic.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Lol, those domestic hicks are so gay. Imports are imports, no matter if you think what they are driving is rice or not. They still share the same passion as all import drivers.

Just because they have body-kits and such, doesn't make it rice. And even if you think it's rice, its still god damn better then driving a shitty domestic. Heeee-haaa I drive a domestik, damn hicks. :bash :mad :lol2

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Ripper76 said:
Lol, those domestic hicks are so gay. Imports are imports, no matter if you think what they are driving is rice or not. They still share the same passion as all import drivers.

Just because they have body-kits and such, doesn't make it rice. And even if you think it's rice, its still god damn better then driving a shitty domestic. Heeee-haaa I drive a domestik, damn hicks. :bash :mad :lol2
I don't like stupid people. Therefore I don't like you.
Grow up.

BTW, ricers DO exist. And you're probably one of them.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Ripper76 said:

No a body kit on a practically stock economy car is a passion for attention. When you are modifying your V8 sports car that already walks circles around the import competition that's a passion to go fast. Two totally different things.

Just for clarification purposes not all import drivers only have body kits and not all domestic drivers don't. But I think we can all agree there's more people with non-functional body parts opposed to go fast parts on imports than there are on domestics.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nathan123 said:
I don't like stupid people. Therefore I don't like you.
Grow up.

BTW, ricers DO exist. And you're probably one of them.
lol you grow up. I bet that was your hick ass on the video acting like a total ***.

If your such a domestic lover, wtf are you doing here? Go get a life and drive your vette you dick.

·
Registered
26 Posts
expierence97 said:
No a body kit on a practically stock economy car is a passion for attention. When you are modifying your V8 sports car that already walks circles around the import competition that's a passion to go fast. Two totally different things.

Just for clarification purposes not all import drivers only have body kits and not all domestic drivers don't. But I think we can all agree there's more people with non-functional body parts opposed to go fast parts on imports than there are on domestics.
Yeah that's true. But what do you call a domestic loser who is driving a stang,TT or any domestic with 17'+ rims? :lol2 now that's the meaning of rice. Just reminds me of them ******* jokes.

Nathan123 must belong to the first and only Domestic Tuner club, or maybe he is just a hick. :lmao

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Ripper76 said:
Yeah that's true. But what do you call a domestic loser who is driving a stang,TT or any domestic with 17'+ rims? :lol2 now that's the meaning of rice. Just reminds me of them ******* jokes.
Neat. So a Z06 with STOCK 19" wheels reminds you of rendeck jokes?

Ripper76 said:
Nathan123 must belong to the first and only Domestic Tuner club, or maybe he is just a hick. :lmao
I know more about EVERY car than you know about ANY car, you pre-pubescent bitch. You are a sad little no-future waste of life.

I can't even believe you would call me a hick. You don't know SHIT about "tuning", and neither do most pathetic body-kit only members of such "clubs". You are pretty much brain damaged if you think there is something wrong with me getting my jollies from something other than a little $2000 essentially stock econobox. Difference between your car and mine: stock Ferraris are slower than mine, stock minivans are faster than yours... now who has passion for what?

Oh, and you should end yourself. I'd hate for any part of the world to be unfortunate enough to be populated by your offspring.

·
Registered
45 Posts
LMFAO

Nathan123 said:
Neat. So a Z06 with STOCK 19" wheels reminds you of rendeck jokes?

I know more about EVERY car than you know about ANY car, you pre-pubescent bitch. You are a sad little no-future waste of life.

I can't even believe you would call me a hick. You don't know SHIT about "tuning", and neither do most pathetic body-kit only members of such "clubs". You are pretty much brain damaged if you think there is something wrong with me getting my jollies from something other than a little $2000 essentially stock econobox. Difference between your car and mine: stock Ferraris are slower than mine, stock minivans are faster than yours... now who has passion for what?

Oh, and you should end yourself. I'd hate for any part of the world to be unfortunate enough to be populated by your offspring.

OWND BITCH!!!! :bye
now go put on the new APC spoiler u got :noo :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!

Ripper76 said:
lol you grow up. I bet that was your hick ass on the video acting like a total ***.

If your such a domestic lover, wtf are you doing here? Go get a life and drive your vette you dick.
for all the noobs reading this........make sure you know who your fucking with before fucking with somebody. Nathan does know his facts alot better than alot of people on here....meaning, he isn't one that you fuck with. doesn't matter if you drive an import, a domestic, or a fucking moepad.......don't talk shit if you have no credibility. cause you'll just get emmbarrased like homeboy just did. oh ya by the way....... :lol2 :lol2 :lol2 OWND!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Ripper76 said:

Man you're on the wrong board for acting so ignorant guy because talking like how you're makes you act like some gaysian or riced out import..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.