Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I know there are specific tuner shops and there are also tuner shops in each Car makers. I looked around and the prices are the same the performance numbers are the same. So WTF? Is it just so you can say you have Blitz instead of Mugen or what? What am I missing?

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
And you can also buy the "Stage 5" Turbo Kit which gives near equivalent Stage 4 Horsepower with alot less Turbo lag.

"Original" suspension... costs 600cr less than the Racing suspension but I can't figure out the difference between the two...

~Peace

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
"original" puts the oem suspension back on for 600 cr. racing is obviously, racing suspension... the racing should be stiffer, but wtf do i know :D

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
"original" puts the oem suspension back on for 600 cr. racing is obviously, racing suspension... the racing should be stiffer, but wtf do i know :D
Not true, original is different from OEM. OEM can be installed via the tuning menu for free, Original parts differ from stock.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
Yeah, WTF do you know? It's not 600cr for it. Example: Full Racing 17,000cr, Original 16,400cr. You can put the OEM suspension back on FOR FREE by just doing it in the "change parts/vehicle settings screen"

If you read the description in the game it says that it is just as adjustable as the Full racing setup but is set to have higher spring rates, etc. for ultra technical courses.

~Peace

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
i dunno why its a little cheaper. but i guess in the way of its a pre-built kit. so i dunno. why is it cheaper i dunno but i used it for the suspension and im defintaly gonna use it for turbo. also its usually cheaper. and on some turbos you get more power and it works throughout the hwol power band!

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
It's cheaper because you have alot less adjustments available on the suspension tab in the settings menu. It's probably good for those people who want to purchase suspension and forget about it.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Yeah, WTF do you know? It's not 600cr for it. Example: Full Racing 17,000cr, Original 16,400cr. You can put the OEM suspension back on FOR FREE by just doing it in the "change parts/vehicle settings screen"
i had not checked it out yet, so i misunderstood your post... my bad

·
Registered
5,895 Posts
if you ask me, the tuner shop was just something thrown in there as a placement ad. players get their bragging rights and gt makers get extra cash in their pockets from those after market manufactures. i could be wrong though

·
Registered
387 Posts
x D3MON x said:
if you ask me, the tuner shop was just something thrown in there as a placement ad. players get their bragging rights and gt makers get extra cash in their pockets from those after market manufactures. i could be wrong though
No I dont think you are wrong, you are probably right on with that one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts