Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... my scenerio... im bout to turbo the teg toon enough.

i will have upgraded internals so the strength wont be my setback...

I plan on running 8 pounds daily and about 18 at the track.. i was wondering what i need... please don't say hondata or eam Programmable Engine Management System i don't have 1500 bucks to blow on some program so i can type in some numbers versus me getting my hands dirty or geting an safc. i have an LS by the way.

please tell me what size injectors i will need... etc etc.... thank you so much. :)

· Registered
220 Posts
I would say HonData b/c guarantee that it will make ur car fast ... get 440cc injector and SAFC and cams and camgears to make the car spool up faster then the most important tip i can give you is DYNO and make sure you do it...

· Registered
115 Posts
Sorry to say dude,
but all the internals in the world cant save you if your ECU doesnt know what the hell is going on. FMU's etc are only bandaides to a temporary relief.

you WILL need to get an engine management system if you ever want to see that kind of boost. this is reality, welcome to the turbo world.

pay me now or pay me later as they say.

Hondata stage 3b, the only way to go buddy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.