Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 honda civic ex 4door , automatic trans... has an si emblem ... "not sure if its a true si." Completely stock. I wana give it a little more power, not alot ... maybe like in the 200-300 hp range. Its an everday driver car ... so im just looking for a little more power , so i can take it to the track ... But I wana keep the outside looking stock.
I'm new to tuneing .. so i dont now all the stuff that i can do to get a litte more power.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
bikerx1487 said:
I have a 92 honda civic ex 4door , automatic trans... has an si emblem ... "not sure if its a true si." Completely stock. I wana give it a little more power, not alot ... maybe like in the 200-300 hp range. Its an everday driver car ... so im just looking for a little more power , so i can take it to the track ... But I wana keep the outside looking stock.
I'm new to tuneing .. so i dont now all the stuff that i can do to get a litte more power.
lets start off by reading the stickies. you ill get alot of useful info there.

welcome to SHO and enjoy your stay here.

btw ur 4 door is not an SI. 200-300 hp with ur stock motor will sure be a mission :D read the stickies around this forum and it will give you some good tips.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TOO!! lots of useful info

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.