Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone out there has managed to accomplish this. i have'nt decided what FI to go with yet...supercharger or turbo. i would rather go turbo but dont want to give up my ac. i know i can keep it with the super, but like i said, i'd rather have the turbo.thanks.

· Registered
273 Posts
vteccrx91 said:
i was wondering if anyone out there has managed to accomplish this. i have'nt decided what FI to go with yet...supercharger or turbo. i would rather go turbo but dont want to give up my ac. i know i can keep it with the super, but like i said, i'd rather have the turbo.thanks.
why is the A/C so important? ya got windows and if ya have an si you have a sunroof

· Registered
74 Posts
goto maxrev.com they claim to have a kit that works with the ac (yes a crx with b16a)...the fmax kit for crx w/ b16a does not...

I talked to the owner and asked him to explain how they did it and he explained the kit to me and how it was routed...sounds like it will work...he said that is his main selling piont...give them a call....

480-985-1315 i spoke with Curtis...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.