Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I'm looking for a turbo car and I'm not up on which ones have it or not, or which ones are good to modify. 4 cylinder-6 cylinder. I was wondering if some people could add in the names of cars with turbo (I wan a pre-turbo car so I can rebuild the engine and just buy turbo upgrades) -I'd like possibly RWD/AWD but FWD could do. Post what you think. Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
srt
dodge omni :hehe
vr4
fairlady
gti(nearly fast as stock mustang gt with giac tune alone)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Dude...

Dodge Shadow Turbo..that shit is no joke..turbo dodges are no joke. I'm glad you're going with a stock turbo car...no one has mentioned the First generation Probe GT turbos yet either. or the 3 cylinder chevy sprint..pontiac firefly. 1st gen Mazda MX6 turbo( same as the probe GT, F2T motor) Just put a turbo on an integra or something and smoke bitches, thats what i say.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
njn63 said:
want a turbo sundance? Same thing as shadow but plymouth version. I think it's a 4 door though. I'll sell it cheap but it needs some work (if we even have it anymore).

It's gold too! Bling bling.
Send me the info at this email- [email protected]
-what state-pictures- and other things would be nice. I'll think about it if it has a straight body.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts