Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea.....just like 2 days ago, my turbo setup on my crx was working just fine. now yesterday and today, it just feels like it doesnt pull anymore in 1st gear. before i use to hit boost in 1st gear....now all of a sudden i cant even reach 0 psi in 1st.....i took off all my piping, and retightened everything, i dont see any leaks in my piping or anywhere. i checked all my vacumm lines and they are all fine also...... what the hell is wrong?????? when i rev in neutral it spools and everything, but it doesnt read any boost when i rev in neutra. before i use to read boost, or at least hit 0 psi......

help me!

john

·
Registered
273 Posts
yeah i have the same problem..i usually am fully boosted at 3k and now it doesnt..i checked all my piping and everything and it all seemed in tact..i've come to the conclusion its the wastegate like civperc said..i wouldnt wanna mess around with the wastegate without a boost controller though..you can build one for $4..www.c-speedracing.com and navigate to the "how to" and look it up..hope this helps..peace

1 - 3 of 3 Posts