Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of installing my 92-95 greddy turbo kit on a buddys '90 si hatch. I am having a serious problem with the downpipe and ic piping hitting the damn front crossmember. My question is since the turbo is mitsu tdo4h could I fit an exhaust flange for an eclipse and have a downpipe made from that flange. I want to flip the turbo around so the ic piping can run right to the front mount. So the compressor side would be on the driver side, and I wouldn't need to worry about the crossmember getting in the way of the exhaust. THANKS

·
Registered
50 Posts
if you dont need the down pipe it came with, because it wont fit. Why dont you cut the flange off that, and see if you can get a new down pipe welded on to that flange. since you know that one already fits. and it makes sense to me that the mitsubishi turbo flanges for the down pipe would be the same, but im not sure. i tried lookin it up for ya though, but didnt find to much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.