Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me choose the best bang for my buck for a turbo on a '94 Del Sol VTEC? If so please list a price, name of company, and any other information you want. also im looking to spend no more then 3000 if that helps. thanks everyone and have a good day.

later all!

· Registered
365 Posts
turbo kit

I did a custom turbo kit on my del sol. I spent 2400 and i have a better kit than any manufacturer out there. I think if you have the resources and can search the net a little bit (thepartstrader.com) you come out with a bad ass turbo kit for a cheap ass price. If you have any questions let me know you can contact me via IM @boostedb16a3(aol)
Later

P.s. I have a vortech fmu w/ calibrated 12:1 disk for sale which will be good for up to 10 psi on your stock b16 if you go with the stock injectors. Lemme know (110 shipped)

· Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks boostedb16a3 for your help. could you help me with my setup sometime please? thanks bro and thanks for everyone elses replys....keep them coming if you want...thanks and have a good day

later bro's

· Registered
365 Posts
turbo kit help

Yeah i can help you with your setup just ask away or email. Which ever. You have a del sol vtec right? (b16a3?) What kind of power are you looking for? Stock motor? Let me know what direction you are trying to go and we can go from there.
Later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.