Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys..

just wanted to share my setup/build w. you..

i have a 01 prelude sh
89mm sleeved block.. its all in my sig..

i just got my AEM ems installed and i am going to turbo people in hastings for tuning..

turbo is a t3/t4e(not too big i know)
but im shooting for 380-400whp...

any h22s im interested to see #s with similar setups..

·
Registered
510 Posts
I have a similar setup and am having the Revhard kit installed shortly.
what clutch do you have?
did you get the GT35 turbo upgrade with your kit?
who built your motor?
have you had a oil burning issues?
You got any pics?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rps street disk.. the 500tq one.. new OEM flywheel...

i have no oil burning issues with the new engine..when ihad my stock motor it burnt oil like no tommorrow.

me and my father built the motor after getting it sleeved by GE

i didnt go for the gt35 upgrade, but i will probably this summer, i didnt expect to build the engine, and spend the money that ive spent..

yeah i have pics and no i dont know how to post them lol....

·
Registered
510 Posts
I bought the same clutch after going through the Exedy 3 puck in 3000 miles. I went ahead and got the GT35RLE on my kit. did you get a wideband or egt?

for posting pics from the web
[ img]address of pic [ / img ]
without the spaces.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im retarted when it comes to this... i have the pics on my comp... and i have them hosted from some site that honda tech uses called ishare..elaborate for me please

·
Registered
510 Posts
you can host em on imagestation.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
good choice on going with the gt35... this summer the turbo and mani will deff be swapped along with injectors in hopes of 500ish whp...

anyway, i ordered an autometer egt gauge, and dont have a wideband at the moment... i have boost, oil press, water temp. as well.. i was looking at the plx wideband though

went to look for pics... cant find them at the moment, but tommorrow ill take some new ones..

·
Registered
510 Posts
really don't need a wideband with the egt. what injectors are you running now? I currently have 550cc and should be upgrading to 880cc before long. how are you gonna address the atts issue?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the atts issue for me was just pulling the fuse lol... im pretty sure there is no way to make it work, so we pulled the fuse and the light is on.. but hte car runs fine..

sometime in the near future we were considering eliminating the whole unit, getting a base tranny, w lsd... but well see
i have rc550s venom rail 255 pump

i will be upping as well...im gonna see what i can get out of this setup and then retune in the summer when i upgrade the rest... to be honest i want to be done with it for now, and get some track days in, see what it does, im in the process of buying slicks n rims..

·
Registered
510 Posts
I did the same. there is a guy on H-T that has done the conversion from atts to base. you need a plate fabbed to go on the back of the block to bolt up the half-shaft.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know ive heard of it being done, but never seen it... once my power levels go up thats something to think about..

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm most likely taking mine to a shop on Wednesday to finish the install. I have a friend who is most likely going to do the tuning so I'm hoping it'll work out better than the last shop that worked on my car. My wife and I were going to be doing the work but we were involved in an accident :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well good luck whatever you do w/ the lude = )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
95accordlx said:
Im still waiting on the dyno numbers!!!!!!!
Numbers will be here friday the 25th.. if your interested in seeing my car go to preludepower.com its under the 5th gen category the title of the thread is Turbo 01 SHs Lude w pics...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Mario Aloia said:
Numbers will be here friday the 25th.. if your interested in seeing my car go to preludepower.com its under the 5th gen category the title of the thread is Turbo 01 SHs Lude w pics...
I wish you the best...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts