Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows the models of the two turbos. the first one is the turbo used stock on a r32 (skyline) gtr. ask if you need pics of any other angles.

it is .42 a/r on the compressor, .48 on the turbine.
here is the second, i believe it was used on a sr20det, but unsure if it was stock.

states .60 a/r compressor, and turbine i am unsure of since the exhaust manifold is still bolted to it.
thanks,
quikflip

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boostfiend said:
depends, which SR it came from the S14's and S15's came with T28's with VVT. but the S13's came with T25's and no VVT. but gt-r's came with twin T28's and Gts's came with single T28's
sorry to ask, but what is VVT? also, did any skylines come with t25's? because the turbos look a little small to be t28's.
thanks for the assistance,
quikflip

·
Registered
37 Posts
variable valve timing, pretty much your alls "Vtec". actually my previous post may be wrong, the GT-R might have come with twin T25's, if i recall correctly because a lot of people make the mistake in thinking it's an upgrade from the stock SR turbo, but in reailty it's not because the two work better together on the larger displacement. yeah they must be twin T25's then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts