Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its comes with t3/t4 turbo,drag mani,HKS SS BOV,supra sized intercooler and piping and thats all the pieces include,I want 1500 shipped for all of it.All in good condition i also have a pic,just email me and i'll have it sent to you.Has about 1200+ miles on all the parts with no shaft play.Was gonna build my own custom kit but instead i need to pay a loan off first.hit me up at [email protected] or reply to this post.Thanks

· Registered
1,688 Posts
something fishy....if i had a turbo on my lude i wouldn't sell it...work 2 jobs to pay tuition and loans...i don't know about everyone, but the only time i sell things is when it's not working properly...

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Selling it cause i got a hb with a gsr motor...was gonna build a custom kit with this,but found out that the mani is for a lude....I never installed the kit on my car so all the hp figures and times i dont know...I figured sell the kit and just start over with all brand new stuff,i dont want to waste my time.Also the reason that it looks like a drag mani is cause it is....hit me up with your offers or questions.

· Registered
321 Posts
Sound like a really good deal... I sold mine for 2100 and got myself a custom turbo kit....$hit custom turbo kit cause 4500...

· Registered
898 Posts
dptkfil said:
Sound like a really good deal... I sold mine for 2100 and got myself a custom turbo kit....$hit custom turbo kit cause 4500...
How can you run 10:1's with that setup?? I wouldn't think that motor with that high of compression could do it. What kinda #'s are you putting out with that setup?? I went with a custom kit as well.

· Registered
321 Posts
TrboH22 said:

How can you run 10:1's with that setup?? I wouldn't think that motor with that high of compression could do it. What kinda #'s are you putting out with that setup?? I went with a custom kit as well.
Well.... My friend had put everything for me... The reason why he put 10:1 piston in my engine because THIS IS A DAILY DRIVEN CAR... He had done this before on a del with a h22a that is boosting 18 psi with a t3/t4 dyno at three hundred fifty or something horse power..sorry i don't remember the correct hp and torque...) Right now.. I dont' have my turbo.. I am still breaking in my new motor.. Give me 2 months and i will have a my t-66 in and i will post up the dyno...

· Registered
321 Posts
Re: Soooooo.......

racerpunkX said:
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

:sonic:
Cool man....never knew they had Sonic.
ARe you asking me.. did u see i live in San Francisco, CA..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.