Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Alrighty thanks...yeah these were listed for my car and engine. It would be a LOT easier if rev hard would fix their damn site!!!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Here is the Scoop. I just talked to Rev Hard and here is what the Civic, Prelude, Integra Stage II kit includes:

- Rev Hard Cast Iron or Tubular Manifold
- Custom NUTEC / Precision T3/T04 Turbo
- Spearco Intercooler 28" x 6.5" x 3"
- Tial 38MM Wastegate
- Vortech Blow Off Valve
- Vortech 12:1 Boost Dependant FMU
- High Volume Fuel Pump
- Billet Map Diffuser (check valve)
- 2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping
- 2.5" Downpipe
- Silicone Hoses & Clamps
- Steel Braided -3 Oil Line
- All Necessary Hardware & Fittings

Did we learn a lot today or what :D ?

Peace

Jesse @ TurboKits.com

turbo-kits said:
I am double checking with Rev Hard but the list on my site should be correct.

Also, they have different kits for different cars. The new Civic SI witht he K20 engine come with other stuff their standard Stage II kit don't.

The other possibility is that these people are selling a used or a kit they have in stock. I an selling direct from Rev Hard, BRAND NEW Kits.

Either way I will check with Rev Hard.

Jesse @ TurboKits.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
:D :D Yes we did...38mm Tial, Vortech FMU......yumm yumm. Thanks again so much for helping me out Jesse. You'll probably have an order from me about late august!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sounds good, I'll be here :)

Just goes to show you... There are still some places in this industry that give good customer service... TurboKits.com ;)

A little shameless plug :D

Jesse

CivicWo|f said:
:D :D Yes we did...38mm Tial, Vortech FMU......yumm yumm. Thanks again so much for helping me out Jesse. You'll probably have an order from me about late august!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 01 lude , wish one of these turbo kits is better for my h22?I think Fmax and Drag but not sure....I'm thinking about more than 15 psi...i know i need some internal work... but my question is if these kits can give me enough to make +15psi succesful?? thankx

·
Registered
302 Posts
Buy the FMAX kit, Upgrade to a Hondata & 550cc Injectors (We can supply you with all of this)...

There are 2 things in the FMAX kit that you will not need. The MF2 & 2 Extra Injectors. Of course you are getting the FREE Ball Bearing turbo with the FMAX kit so it makes up for the price difference. So just sell the MF2 and Injectors on EBAY and you are all set :)

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

surfer said:
Hi guys, I have a 01 lude , wish one of these turbo kits is better for my h22?I think Fmax and Drag but not sure....I'm thinking about more than 15 psi...i know i need some internal work... but my question is if these kits can give me enough to make +15psi succesful?? thankx

·
Registered
302 Posts
I would suggest the FMAX kit it comes with the most for the $$$ and still has the potential for higher HP. It uses Thermocoated Hot Parts, MSD BTM, A Ball Bearing Turbo all capable of holding 400 HP. If you plan on running more that 400 HP overall, I would suggest a Rev Hard kit. The Rev Hard kit is a bit more race oriented and comes with a larger turbo. However, when going for 400+ HP you are going to have to build your engine, upgrade your fuel management and strengthen your transmission and axles no matter which kit you choose.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

90TT said:
turbo-kits,

i have a bone stock 2000 Integra LS. ive changed my mind from doing a LS/vtec setup to a turbo setup since i cant find/trust any reputable builders in my area to build my motor.

my plans/goals for a turbo setup:
i plan on using the turbo setup with the stock engine for 6-8 months then i will build my engine with stronger internals. i am a newbie when it comes to honda/acura so i need a recommendation on a turbo kit that will get a decent amount of power out of a stock Integra LS engine plus more when i fully build my engine.

i am at the track every weekend so i need a decent amount of power. this car is also my daily driver, so somthing reliable is always good =). i have no budget, but please be gentle on my wallet, lol. im not looking for anything too crazy, just somthing mild.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i saw something in here about hondata...you sell it?

also i forgot to put in: what was the boost on that 95 civic with the tsi kit that put down 170 in tq?? 170 hp and tq in a 2300lb car is pretty fast.
and ive worked in retail since my first job and it appears you do have excellent customer service and it says you beat any quote. i saw a drag kit for 90-93 integra for 2799 i can let you know wheere...if you can match that you have my order. if not probably neways but that would help :)

·
Registered
302 Posts
1) Yes we sell Hondata :)

2) The boost was 6 PSI on the TSI Extreme kit :) Oh Yeah!

FYI: http://superstreetonline.com/plugged/parts/130_0409_d17turbokit/

The article should still be on the homepage too :)

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

skater4145 said:
i saw something in here about hondata...you sell it?

also i forgot to put in: what was the boost on that 95 civic with the tsi kit that put down 170 in tq?? 170 hp and tq in a 2300lb car is pretty fast.
and ive worked in retail since my first job and it appears you do have excellent customer service and it says you beat any quote. i saw a drag kit for 90-93 integra for 2799 i can let you know wheere...if you can match that you have my order. if not probably neways but that would help :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea
i was just wondering why people wernt talking about the GReddy turbokit as much as the others of at all for that matter? Is there something wrong with them or what? cuz to me with the intercooler upgrade it puts out about the same power and at 6 psi. Might be wrong but the kit also looks like the easiest to upgrade and play with to put out some BIG numbers through the extensive GReddy product line. just asking cuz i know sumone with one and they say its been heaven to work with

Im just asking a few questions myself cuz im intrested in setting up a 92 civic EX turboed on a stock motor and want to instal a nitrous kit soon after without to much work being done on the motor itself. i want it to still be a daily driver (arround 250-300hp)

thanks

·
Registered
302 Posts
Sweet, looking for high HP. Let me know, we can get the Stage III kit for you at a great price :)

Jesse @ Turbo Kits.com

91_StreetRace_J said:
thanks alot i've found this very helpfull, i think im' goin to go with the revhard stage 3 kit, wow it's impressive

·
Registered
18 Posts
Magman said:
Any Idea were i can find a Turbo kit for a 1993 honda accord with a F20a???? :confused HI THERE i have a 93 honda accord that im adding turbo to same is your i have two turbo a T-26 that's on my 85 rx-7 and a new turbo.you can get any turbo for it.the T-3 T-4 turbo is going on the honda.have you done any mods to the engine yet

81 - 100 of 113 Posts