Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
hks was working on one a while ago. I think it'll suck though. They weren't going to intercool it or give you a BOV. I've read that its pretty limited and not friendly to tweaking it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so what happens when u go with a kit that is not street legal? it just wont pass emmisionor what ? an why dont greedy make a kit for the b18a? i only say the 96 an up ls motor kit

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
my friend got a greddy kit for his civic and it didnt come with a carb sticker

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
DRAG turbo kits are not smog legal, greddy doesn't make a turbo kit for that year because the 90-903 is not in such a high demand as the 94 and up integ, you could use the turbo kit that greddy sells on your car, all you would have to do is get the ECU setup right and maybe change to some turbo lift cams, other then that DRAG kit it is

·
Registered
98 Posts
88HB said:
is there anyway to make the drag gen smog legal?
Yeah get a AFC and lean it out if the law wants to test her. It'll be legal for the test, but won't have a carb exempt number. ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah get a AFC and lean it out if the law wants to test her. It'll be legal for the test, but won't have a carb exempt number

but will this cause any damage to the motor buy running lean

im hearing that fmaxx is a better kit how true is that

·
Registered
243 Posts
CRX Lowering Springs

Wsup guys, Newbie here, Sorry if the post dosent make sense,
I have a 1990 CRX si with a JDM B18A, I need to lower my car cause i'm riding on burnt springs, anyways I wanted some opinions on lowering springs, I want a drop where the fenders sit even with the tires, I'm riding on 15 inch DragPros. any advice or suggestions or pictures would be appreciated.

·
Registered
175 Posts
1. Search
2. If search yields no results, start a NEW topic in the correct forum
3. Welcome to the board, post up some pics of your ride

1 - 12 of 12 Posts