Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
i definitely think thats crap. k20 swaps just be itself can take out that car. the driver is a white boy who doesnt kno how to drive, and throws on a stupid SC?... no offense but do u know wut k20's can do?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
sujinX said:
i definitely think thats crap. k20 swaps just be itself can take out that car. the driver is a white boy who doesnt kno how to drive, and throws on a stupid SC?... no offense but do u know wut k20's can do?
no more speaking for you. i too noticed that terrible hood. whatever, decent videos.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hondatuner77 said:
u or that K20 hatch can come test cuz u nor him know how much power im making.......so u let me know whats up

dont get ur panties in a bundle here, were just stating the facts that the person behind the wheel cant drive the damn car... so go else where with ur attitude..

·
Registered
286 Posts
okie dude, first off i dont kno where you live, and secondly i doubt you know where i live so how can i come and show you?..yea sure you can look at my location it says arlington. but im not there anymore :) in the thread i posted no offense, that clearly states that its my opinion, i dont kno how fast your car is. and i didnt say its slow. i just said that a k20 can take out that car, did i not? he was a sorry driver and the car looked like crap, so definitely he didnt kno wut he was doin. so stop flaming on everyone that post on your thread because you dont agree with them. remember this is just a forum to post comments on. dont take it personally, if you life is superhonda.com i guess i have nothing else to say. keep your hot temper off the forums, your just asking to get more shit. and k20's can beat evo's and alot of other cars.

·
Registered
244 Posts
sujinX said:
okie dude, first off i dont kno where you live, and secondly i doubt you know where i live so how can i come and show you?..yea sure you can look at my location it says arlington. but im not there anymore :) in the thread i posted no offense, that clearly states that its my opinion, i dont kno how fast your car is. and i didnt say its slow. i just said that a k20 can take out that car, did i not? he was a sorry driver and the car looked like crap, so definitely he didnt kno wut he was doin. so stop flaming on everyone that post on your thread because you dont agree with them. remember this is just a forum to post comments on. dont take it personally, if you life is superhonda.com i guess i have nothing else to say. keep your hot temper off the forums, your just asking to get more shit. and k20's can beat evo's and alot of other cars.

Your full of BS. Your statement of "no offense" was only to asking him about K20 capabilities and your blowing smoke up his ass by pretending no one knows what you meant. You had an attitude from the first post and he had none. His post was no where near offensive. Hate to put shit so rudely, but I just cannot stand ignorance and lies. Also, didnt look like flaming to me by him. He was clearely stating his point without all the BS.

To the poster, nice vid. SC had a nice jump without the lag though. What SC was on it, street or race? What power you think your putting down? Just curious.

thnx

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
sujinX said:
..wow..i guess the next thing you'll be saying is a 75 GSR vs a k20 integra is going to get walked by the k20 right?? K20 is over rated..and way over priced...i WALK plenty of k20's in my c5...b forever.

Reactions: civicilian

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
9400rpms said:
..wow..i guess the next thing you'll be saying is a 75 GSR vs a k20 integra is going to get walked by the k20 right?? K20 is over rated..and way over priced...i WALK plenty of k20's in my c5...b forever.
Yea I have a type r motor to in my dc2 and yea it is fast but you cannot compare the engines because they were developed from a totally different perspective..basically our type r motors dont have shit on the k20a type r....anyways I dont see why you guys are putting up a fuss with this vid...ls/vtec turbo, a turbo on a honda is going to make more power than a supercharger..you know those things called BOOST SETTINGS, with a supercharger you are held to a limit because of the pulley, you can go nuts with a turbo I am surprised that the K kept up as much as he did obviously because the ls/vtec is not built fully or tuned right. and as for power I would say that ls/vtec turbo is making 280+ whp on low boost, but that is just a guess :D....oh yea the k20 is far from overrated that engine is awsome my buddy has one in his ek hatch and that shit is crazy, crazy I tell you

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
gsro11 said:
Yea I have a type r motor to in my dc2 and yea it is fast but you cannot compare the engines because they were developed from a totally different perspective..basically our type r motors dont have shit on the k20a type r....anyways I dont see why you guys are putting up a fuss with this vid...ls/vtec turbo, a turbo on a honda is going to make more power than a supercharger..you know those things called BOOST SETTINGS, with a supercharger you are held to a limit because of the pulley, you can go nuts with a turbo I am surprised that the K kept up as much as he did obviously because the ls/vtec is not built fully or tuned right. and as for power I would say that ls/vtec turbo is making 280+ whp on low boost, but that is just a guess :D....oh yea the k20 is far from overrated that engine is awsome my buddy has one in his ek hatch and that shit is crazy, crazy I tell you
I'll state this before..there's tons of video's Stock for stock JDM ITR(DC2) vs JDM ITR(DC5) the k20z1 vs a b18c5 or B18c and still on the top end, the k20z gets walked..i'm not Downing the k20, because fact remains, its a good motor, there's no doubt, but there's no vtec like VTEC, the I-Vtec is there to keep the ecom gas shit, but keep the power and torque..believe me dude i know my buddy builds k20 motors all day everyday..lol...but the k20 to me is overrated..its way overpriced for what it is..its basically another h22.. and to be honest the parts pricing for it are way too high for my wallet..my pockets aint that deep couse...on top of that i spent maybe...4-5 grand on my motor, fully built race head..major bolt ons, and i can drive..now granted a k20z or k20a2 with your good I/h/E and k-pro can break 14.0 and 13.9's in a rsx its fast and reacts VERY VERY GOOD to bolt ons..but thats its..you find a k20 motor that reacts the way my type-r motor did to skunk stage 2 cams and i'll personally bow down..i gained over 17whp from crane stage 2's i can't wait to see what these bigger cams yield me..dont take what i said personally..because its my fucken opinion..i believe in the end..when its all said and down..the k20 will just but another h22..

Besides.. i love to rev to 9400+...i couldn't handle just a 8500 rpm redline..sorry.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
yea I saw the vid on best motoring between the new integra type r and the old b18cr dc2...and hell ya they won that race and most people will agree the dc2 was a better car. but I gotta disagree with you when you say it is just like an h22 :ek it is alot lighter and much more compact and with the vtc for th cams that thing is a killer, not to mention they sound great. sure our engines(jdm type r) are awsome there is no dought but the k20 is the future of honda engines and with basic boltons and a hondata they are real fast and with cams I am sure you will see similar gains as you saw with your b series,not to mention the six speed tranny, sick I tell you

·
Registered
235 Posts
sujinX said:

What the fuck are you saying (white boy) for, last time i checked all the best drivers in every racing sport on the planet is (white boys) lol you dumbfuck :bye WHITE PRIDE!!!!holding it down on the driving tip GIT R DONE!! :bash

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.