Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a tublar turbo manifold and it keeps cracking i was thinking about going with the log manifold i just want to know the difference between the two and which one i better and if you have links about it that would be nice also thanks.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Your turbo manifold is cracking because of to much boost. For every 1 psi your boosting that is 3 psi inbetween the exhaust and intake turbines. I have a cheaply made xs power turbo mani. But will be switching to the BLOX turbo mani. They are actually made better then people think and shoundt be over looked.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wat do you guys think about the blox manifold? i'm lookin 2 make 400-500hp
my set up is sleeved ls/vtec 9:1compression stock head ctr cams,rc 650cc injectors, 62-1 master power turbo,greddy emanage.. i kinda want a tublar manifold but i was think about just goin wit a rev hard or somthing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
hondatuner77 said:
wat do you guys think about the blox manifold? i'm lookin 2 make 400-500hp
my set up is sleeved ls/vtec 9:1compression stock head ctr cams,rc 650cc injectors, 62-1 master power turbo,greddy emanage.. i kinda want a tublar manifold but i was think about just goin wit a rev hard or somthing.
you wont have enough injector to make that much horsepower unless you run some crazy ass fuel pressure and ditch the emanage other than that if your a baller get a full race manifold or lovefab

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.