Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Turbo Parts FS!

505 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  klungemonger 
#1 ·
I was planning to turbo my Civic, but due to various factors I have changed the plan. Here's what I got:

TD04L turbo from a WRX, no more than 8K miles on it. No shaft play of any kind, no need to rebuild or service, practically new. Water and oil hookup for cool running and reliability of the turbo. Super clean, integrated wastegate. - SOLD!!!

Apexi S-AFC 2 ( SAFC II ), brand new in box never used or installed - SOLD!!!

MSD BTM with built-in inductive ignition, can use stock or aftermarket coil. It's blue (from Vortech kit, but identical to regular red version. In-cockpit knob allows you to set ignition retard per psi from 0-3 degrees. Easy hookup too. Brand new in box never installed or used. - SOLD!!!

Civic/ CRX injector resistor box for installing DSM or other low impedance ( peak and hold type ) injectors into a 92-up Civic or Integra. Or for a DPFI to MPFI conversion on your 88-91 DX. - SOLD!!!

Autometer guage pod / pillar for 96-00 Civic with gray interior. New in the bag, holds [2] 2-1/16" gauges, not just a snap on pod this is the whole A-pillar cover, you can even replace your stock pillar with this! Was $60+, I want only $35 for it. - SOLD!!!

98 Civic DX tranny in good shape, no grinds, has almost 70K on it. Get that longer gearing for your turbo. Missing speed sensor, use your stock one though. $100 + actual shipping.

Thanks, make offers here or PM me, PM to get my E-mail only if really interested.

See less See more
#6 ·
The turbo is capable of pushing 15psi, my friend with a WRX has a very lightly modded one of these and I've seen it hit that on the boost guage. You can change wastegate springs to set boost level, or get a manual boost controller. If I recall right, this one has a 9psi spring in the wastegate. Don't quote me on that though...

Do you know basic turbo setups? Turbo, a manifold & adapter, blowoff valve, some kind of fuel controller (rising rate fpr or apiggyback computer) best to use an intercooler too. And gauges to help you tune & monitor it. You can fit a turbo onto just about anything, just tune it to your vehicle when your done installing it.

#7 ·
mm yah yah i know all that i did research on turbo and whole hook up thing i just though i need soem specail or what not b/c it cma off a wrx that's all..but yah..i would liek it but i won't be able afford it till leas middle of nov tho...it nice price, nice small turbo for stock sohc...

#12 ·
i wished i had money for that turbo right now ... what did the resistor box come out of?

#13 ·
OdiedogCX said:
i wished i had money for that turbo right now ... what did the resistor box come out of?
Box is out of a 4g Civic, it's one that looks like a smooth aluminum twinkie, not the one that looks like an amplifier heatsink. Has both sides of the harness for easy hookup & disconnect.

Sure you can't scrape together the turbo money? I want to sell asap, I'll pay shipping...

#15 ·
Re: turbo

kamaleon said:
does that tdo4 bolts on into a greddy exaust manifold?
Not directly, but with a basic adaptor plate like most use for mounting to stock HF manifolds it should be no problem. The turbine inlet flange is a triangular bolt pattern instead of square. Let me know if your interested, we'll deal...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.