Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry i ask so many question but i wanted to know whether or not you can buy and install a turbo on a stock del sol without anything going horribly wrong! PLEASE HELP !!

·
Registered
365 Posts
complete!!! wheres the fuel management, plus the quality on the turbo is prob not the best :bash

·
Registered
230 Posts
my turbo is internal wastegate so I am not too sure about the external ones, but i think it is missing the oil feed and drain lines, fuel management either fmu or something else, injectors if running chipped ecu, not too sure about fitting it in w/ ur AC and power steering either..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn. every time i ask where they bought something it was either local or a friend. thanks. well then can you maybe point me in the right direction to a cheap, complete, turbo kit :confused

·
Registered
51 Posts
Del_Sol_22 said:
Damn. every time i ask where they bought something it was either local or a friend. thanks. well then can you maybe point me in the right direction to a cheap, complete, turbo kit :confused
I dont think cheap and turbo belong in the same sentence. :eek

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
SILude_92 said:
depends on your budget, and your knowledge. small budget+knowledge=pwnz0r. big budget+knowledge=crazy.
www.homemadeturbo.com

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SILude_92 said:
I know that i was just sayin not like real ridiculously expensive

and my budget is around 1500-2350 i don't know much about turbo but want to learn. any help would be appreicated. Thanks :number1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Del_Sol_22 said:
I know that i was just sayin not like real ridiculously expensive

and my budget is around 1500-2350 i don't know much about turbo but want to learn. any help would be appreicated. Thanks :number1
Most of the time when I see cheap someone wants to build one for a few hundred. Homemadeturbo.com is your best bet also check out turbod16.com (more info for newbies) hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.