Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What i have up for sale are two B series manifolds, a T3T4 turbo, and a wastegate.

The first manifold is a beautiful manfold that was custom made for me for my 99 civic si. it is super thick for great heat retention and faster spool with perfect welds and the collector inside is flawless. It has never been used or mounted and im really sad to see this one go. Im only asking 400 for this beautiful manifold!!!

**SOLD**The second manifold is a cheap ssautochrome that has never been used and has the braces for less of a chance to crack. i also put heat wrap on it for anyone who wants its to help keep the heat in. im letting this one go for only 60!

The turbo i have for sale is a t3/t4 with stage three wheels. It is a 57 trim for faster spool and the exhaust housing says turbonetics on it but i dont know who the compressor side is made by. by looking at this brand new turbo it feels to be of great quality for some good boost. Im letting this turbo go for only 350!!!

**SOLD**The waste gate(pictured above on the manifolds) is a no name and will include it for an extra 50 dollars with either of the manifolds and it includes the gaskets and a extra spring. the spring that is in it currently is a 5 psi spring and the extra one is a 7 psi spring. ill let this one go for only 80 dollars.

Shipping for these items will be determined for exact shipping prices when you say you want it. Please buy my stuff money is super tight now that im back in school with no job and i had to do something for money, just sucks that i wont be able to complete my project for awhile now.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh yeah by the way ive got a complete turbo kit minus downpipe if a b series engine. It will include the ramhorn mani, turbo, wastegate maybe, apexi bov, brand new drag ic piping, massive intercooler, gaskets, oil pan gaskets, really nice oil line kit, missing link, spearco boost gauge, and i think thats it. i dont know how much i really want to sell that for because its really nice stuff and id really hate to see it go buy i might just have to sell it :( someone make some offers!

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey man i have 350 for the turbo but i want some more specs is there any way you can get them for me? if not let me know the serial/ model #. very extremely interested.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill have you the specs later this evening when i get home and ill post them then.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The turbo specs are:
T3/T4
Stage 3 turbine wheels
50A/R on the cold side and there isnt a marking for the hotside all i know about it is that its from turbonetics and the cold side is from someone else. i wish i had more information for you but maybe in the morning i can get the micrometer and figure it out for you?

·
Registered
487 Posts
hey man can i get the serial # model # or anything else that will help me look up some info on the turbo. i am very interested but you said .57 trim earlier and whenyou told me the specs you said .50 trim it sounds like a good deal i just need more info. where did you get it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts