Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 99 civic with oem foglights, would I be able to fit a greddy turbo kit in it. When I look in the bumper there isn't much room in there. I remember someone asked this before but I can't find it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
don't worry. it will fit. got the greddy turbo kit and i have the oem fogs painted.

·
Registered
344 Posts
yea. that's what my buddy have that too. it fit pretty good

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
My friend had to take his foglights out when he first mounted the GReddy I/C, and he had to mess with the brackets a little, b/c they got in the way of the I/C piping, but now it's fine..

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
heh, people keep trying to steal MY foglights. :mad: I bought some "plastic metal" epoxy (the strongest metal-bonding epoxy made) that I'm gonna layer all over their exposed bolts this weekend. If they want em, they're gonna have to try a bit harder next time. >: )

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Fulgore243 said:
heh, people keep trying to steal MY foglights. :mad: I bought some "plastic metal" epoxy (the strongest metal-bonding epoxy made) that I'm gonna layer all over their exposed bolts this weekend. If they want em, they're gonna have to try a bit harder next time. >: )
i sorta did this to back in the day with my fogs. too bad those bastards took part of the grill with it :(

so i just cut the rest of the plastic away. but no i dont got fogs...don't wanna put up wit the bs of fuckers stealing shit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts