Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
haha said very well. Buy the drag or revhard kit. With that price you can get sooooo much more. The drag or revhard(i would get drag) has an intercooler and bov. Plus with the extra money you can get youreself some pretty guages, dyno time, clutch, ect ect

· Registered
475 Posts
I have ReV Hard, I can't really say anything about the drag because I haven't had experience with them. My experience with RH is just awesome. Power at your feet. My clutch is pretty weak and I am not feeling all the power.

· Registered
121 Posts
how was the install on the rev-hard kit? the drag install lead me to many headaches like fitment problems around the compressor area. The piping was fine.

· Registered
220 Posts
Rev Hard is simply the best... when it comes down to it.. Rev Hard is much better then Drag... i know a lot about both kits and i can tell you everytime someone comes to me with a problem with a drag kit its usually the manifold first thing and other small problems and i love it when they ask me why is my car still slow or why am i losing to "this guy with a rev hard kit with the same car as mine"... Go with Rev Hard if you want to spank people..

· Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, RevHard is good but they have different stages for their turbo and Greddy has just one line of Turbo I think and you can just up the boost to whatever you want. I also heard that the RevHard kits sometimes does not fit.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
youll have money left over if you buy a drag or revhard. a lot of shops customize turbo setups for about 3000 bucks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.