Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a '91 Teg GS that has over 220k and going, the car w/ a CAI, header, and some custom piping for a different muffler beats the hell outta 2G's w/ more than that

we figure that the head was shaved to increase compression or overbore to the block, we don't know 'til we open up the engine, since the previous owner(s) didn't tell use what all went into the engine rebuild

here's the question we're building a turbo kit for the car, saying the engine's still good internally, should he spend the $ to rebuild again w/ lower compression pistons and over stronger internals or get a 3G LS motor or say a B16A and turbo one of those 2 engine's instead?

Thanx,

Jay

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah, what he said...

I have a 91 integra GS 4dr Auto and would like to know what others have to say about this thread as well. I'm sticking my nose in so that I could get notified via email for this thread. Personally, I'm thinking about going with the B16A2 and turbo or supercharge it, not sure which yet. Problem with my setup is that I'd have to get a JDM GSR auto trans cuz they don't make a usdm one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts