Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
rowe929 said:
i got a b18b1 turboed civic, do i need a fmu, or can i run stock injectors, stock fuel regulator???? or will something fuck up?
you can use the FMU/stock fuel injectors/stock regulator as long as you keep it low boost(6-7psi)..which turbo are you using?

however unless you get it properly tuned(chipped/tuned ecu), fmu will inevitably shorten the life of your engine.

you can use the p28 ecu(from your civic) as long as you have it professionally chipped and dynotuned. and you will make much more power that way and prolong the life of your engine.

please tell me you know more about your setup..man i cant believe you have a turbo b18 without knowing shit. im glad to help out but this is ridiculous. try using the search function, or looking around in the turbo forum. simply reading the stickies there will teach you SO much more instead of waiting around for someone to reply.

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
you said you have a turbo b18b, so how is it running if you dont know what kind of fuel delivery to get. we need to know more about whats going on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.