Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was thinking about turboing my 00' gs-r i just wanted to kno wut my best route would be?....like wut size turbo? wut name? (garett,xs) wut internals i should focus on for high boost? stuff like that all help would be greatly appreciated thanx in advance

Victor0415

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Victor0415 said:
hey guys i was thinking about turboing my 00' gs-r i just wanted to kno wut my best route would be?....like wut size turbo? wut name? (garett,xs) wut internals i should focus on for high boost? stuff like that all help would be greatly appreciated thanx in advance

Victor0415
i hope that money is no obeject for this project, takes a lot to build up a turbo GSR. my bro blew the shit out of his :lol. he had a greddy kit on his and it was an 18g turbo w/a greddy front mount. put 270 down to the ground so that should give u a good idea of what ure looking at to gain. garett turbos are :tu. if u run high boost ure going to need a lot of internal work done so that ure engine can handle all of the boost...low comp pistons...engine resleeved...new rods...and so on. good luck on the project man :nod :tu

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
visit the turbocharger forum. first read the stickies on top and read the threads that are in there. there is a lot of info. then if you have specific question you can ask them in there. you'll get a lot more answers in there.
good luck.

http://www.superhonda.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
those eclipses in your sig look like rice rockets, lol.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
gotta love those altezzas and 3rd row seating wings. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts