Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya guys first time posting. Wanted to know if there's Bolt On Turbo kits for 2002 Civic Ex's yet or if i would have to go Custom for it. And the price range for a bolton or a custom. And how much boost i would be looking at. I've heard alot of issues regarding the 7th gen civic's so I need a little help from all of you to make my car =) so please help me and please dont flame me cause i am new to the import racing scene. I'm sure all of you have been there. =) so be nice! I was looking to spend around 20~30 grand in the long run , but for now I'm lookin at the quick fix ups ( Turbo / Exhaust / Header / Rims / Kits / etc etc etc ) This all for 2002 civic's. It's a pain in the butt trying to find parts for new civics, so a even a little help would be greatly appreciated. If you can tell me Product Companies and Prices for them that will also be sooo greatly appreciated. Thx guys I'll be making more posts =) you can count on that!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
if you are looking for lots of aftermarket parts, why the hell did you buy a new civic? there is nothing for the new civs, and imo all the new kits ive seen are totally lacking.

and i can't understand how someone can take a car off the showroom and throw boost into it... thats just wrong. at least give it a few years so yer not killing the engine life.

with 20g's you could have an earlier model civ with way more aftermarket looking way sweeter than any new civ and faster than a badass for way cheaper, just beacause the parts are so saturated in the market.

lemme start over here...

you bought a new civ and want it to look nice and be fast??? why the hell wouldn't you buy a car that was made to be fast, and already looks decent, like a newer generation rx7, or even s2000, judging by how much money you say you are willing to throw into it.. i wish i was rich....damn im done venting on this thread, im out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
read the thing again i said ill spend that much money in the LONG RUN and long run doesnt mean i have the money off top k? and you know what Maybe i wanted to try something people really havnt done, you think i want to be one of the wanabe's that have the same looking cars? No i like to try something new and i thought i would try to make a nice lookin 2002 CIVIC not older models where they were all already done k? I live in socali i've seen all the past gen civic's done but i have not seen the 7th gen civic fixed to max potential so maybe i thought i'd be a pioneer and attempt it so if you have a problem with it deal with it k? i didnt post on this forum for flames i posted for assistance. if your gona flame on this post then dont post at all unless your going to help.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
theres prob nothing out yet. i have the 02 si also besides the R and im gonnna see if i can get an RSX manifold and piping to work on it and then do everything else piece by piece. at least the manifold should fit for me . the rest i can geet made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.