Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*UPDATED WITH NEW PRICES* Listed before the forum went down,I have a brand new TurboXS RFL for sale and AutoMeter boost and A/F gaiges as well.Asking $75 shipped for the BOV,Its brand new never been installed have all extra washers that go under the spring instructions and pipe adapters as well,and $30 shipped for the gauges.I am located in WV.[email protected] http://atlantic.photoisland.com/sessions/05049486358/17933794lg.jpg *UPDATED WITH NEW PRICES*

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
$30 shipped for both gauges?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sure will,PM me for addy and anything else you may need.I also just found another set of gauges if anybody else wants a set,as I said before PM me for details.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
insaneREX I tried to PM you but your box is full,LMK when you empty it so I can PM you.

Also I have another set of gauges for sale too:boost is a VDO brand-black face/white #'s with red and green covers for the backlight,A/F gauge is Cyberdyne brand with 10 segment LED that goes from lean at the bottom to rich at the top,face is completely black when not powered up.Also selling a Turbo XS Dual Stage Boost Controller (new cost over $200) for $75 shipped,never hooked up still in box from factory.Still have the Turbo XS RFL Blow Off Valve for sale too willing to let it go for $75 shipped any interested parties PM or E-Mail me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts