Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
good vid, just sucked to see the Subaru purposely lose.

·
Registered
500 Posts
That was so lame.

·
Registered
207 Posts
the video was a little gay, but that Z is fucking sick i love the BOV, i wanna see that thing drag race a supra

·
Registered
357 Posts
I see the Japanese inspiration in the video. Japanese videos base alot of their themes around shit like that, a nice car passes another nice car while the guy is standing there waiting for it to happen. Overall cheesy, but the design is japanese.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good original video..... not just someone following someone else and all you see are taillights..... but I do have to say the ending was homoerotic really like it was at the pinnacle of gayness.... other than that top notch with all the editing....

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
The Subie would have spanked the 350 in the twisties and for that reason I call this vid gay,but the editing was great and the Z sounds sweet.I think that guy gets his car tuned right down the road from my house at a place called Ride Revolutions

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
98civic4door said:
The Subie would have spanked the 350 in the twisties and for that reason I call this vid gay,but the editing was great and the Z sounds sweet.

yep. and how many times did it show that same clip of the guy shifting into 3rd on the 350?

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Ghey, you would think the driver of the Scooby would have expected his car to swing its tail out when you pull the ebrake :bh :rolleyes :D

Reactions: aitkenstyle

·
Registered
43 Posts
350z's are so awesome I wish i could afford one.

·
Registered
274 Posts
98civic4door said:
I think that guy gets his car tuned right down the road from my house at a place called Ride Revolutions
350z gets tuned here in charlotte........ but has been tuned at other places.. the car is sick in real life, very fast.......... :btu

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
WohHasS69 said:
350z gets tuned here in charlotte........ but has been tuned at other places.. the car is sick in real life, very fast.......... :btu
really,there are a couple 350's around here turbo'd.There is this sick ass goldish copper colored one.I'll have to get pics of it one day

1 - 20 of 34 Posts