Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was up at bear last week snowboarding and what not and some guy was telling me about a twin turbo for the RSX-S that just came out. i looked and cant find it, if anyone knows anything about it can i get a link.
thanks

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
adamH20 said:
i was up at bear last week snowboarding and what not and some guy was telling me about a twin turbo for the RSX-S that just came out. i looked and cant find it, if anyone knows anything about it can i get a link.
thanks

sorry no such thing. If honda ever did make another turbocharged production car I can pretty much guarantee that it's not going to be a twin turbo rsx.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
b16ahybrid said:
sorry no such thing. If honda ever did make another turbocharged production car I can pretty much guarantee that it's not going to be a twin turbo rsx.
What car has Honda made that was turbo from the factory? Not being an ass, just curious....

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
there was a Honda in the late 70's i think it was that was turbo. I forget the Model though. It was like a 1.3l Turbo. Might have been one of the 1st gen civics.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
yep, the old 1.3 ltr turbo honda. I do believe it was a civic wagon or something like that..

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
adamH20 said:
thanks
i don't know if i want to slap you...or the guy you talked to...

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
dsrspwr said:
hey einstein, a bigger turbo would mean more lag.
Well meaning one turbo that's a little bigger than the two stock ones... my friends supra spooled so much faster after converting to single. He also had the fins clipped to so that mutha spooled very quickly. Nail the pedal and there was a one second pause before it built enough boost to start rocketing off. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.