Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up some Eagle One Wax-As-U-Dry today. I wanted to touch up my last detail on my Trep before I send her down the river (Gonna miss her :( )...anyway
This stuff is great for those between detailing months for a quick wash and GREAT shine! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this one, for now. Will update if shine pisses away by morning....

Next up was BlueMagic Jet Wet Hi-Sheen Tire shine. Very nice!...
Just clean tires...let dry...and spray...They came out looking great almost effortlessly. Again, if they look like crapola in the next 24 will let ya know

Over all 2 :btu
for Initial appearence and ease of use ..with bonuses for saving time when you can't detail

BTW....here is my Trep...ANYONE INTERESTED? Her FOR SALE site is there..just linkit babyee

01 Trep for Sale

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already have the replacement ..

mike_sho said:
What are you going to get after you sell?
My inlaws sold me their cherry :btu 94 EX "Limited Edition". (BTW: anyone that knows what this means besides 2 tone Sage Green leather and some embroidery work, I would love to know. Have found nada on it web wide.)

I am about to begin detailer her and will be posting the car's very well documented history, present condition and mods, along with future hopes and dreams. If I can get Comcast to play nice with my Frontpage files..so far not!

Here she is...bad bad pic...better by tonight if all goes as planned

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
STFU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts