Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

whos is goin, my shop is goin, dont punk out, shit is goin to be hot.

discuss...but i really dont care, i know how this things go, no one from sho ever shows up, or if they plan on goin, never wnt to meet up.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
count me in....im already going to padre

·
Registered
828 Posts
Damn I wanted to go but my friend has a wedding that week. But I did go to the one in the summer in Austin. I don’t know maybe I will be able to get to go.... if my car is out of the shop and looking a little better.

I loved the one in Austin and I herd that the one in corpus was cool too so, if all goes well then this one should be as good, being spring break and all.

Oh and don’t plan on winning anything if your in the wild or mild class try to protest to be in the street class. That what I was in and the competition kind of sucked but I didn’t win anything (my friend that is going to have the wedding won in the wild class last year and it was his first show too. But of course he was the only fully done 300zx).

Take tons of water and a tent thing and a lawn chair, and prepare to do a lot of walking.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
n e way.....after the fact...i didnt go on the first show last weekend wichis the one i posted bout, but i wennt to the tuner bash this weekend. i got to dyno my car and maybe if im lucky the mag that took pixs will post em, i dynoed 185 to the ground. i gota trophy for it. my shop took the g35 and s2 both supercharged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts