Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
i have tyc projectors on my 01 accord... look great.... bulbs that come with it r ok.... but buy new ones when u install the projectors. Mine have a tendancy to fog up when washing the car, but only last a few min.... no water inside..... and the the plastic is strong, and durable. I love them

·
Registered
247 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
Bulbs have NOTHING to do with fogging of the housing.
i never said the bulbs caused the fog did I :D I'm sorry if i came off like that thoe.... Basicly my point is... its a pain taking everything off again jsut to put in new bulbs, so if u ever thought about new bulbs. then when u buy the new housing then put in the new bulbs..... The lamps foging, im sure is due to a seal issue... The foging is just my fair warning.

·
Registered
247 Posts
TSM_Pikachu said:
lol dork
Oh you dont have a 5th gen too, you dont take off everything to change bulbs on a TYC on the 94-97 accords. You just lift the hood and remove bulb. hahahaha simple huh
The 94-97 Accord TYC's dont fog up, ever. I've installed 7 sets and not one fogged up, ever.
lol shit my bad :D i forgot :bash :bash
7 of 7 isn;t the best odds ever but none the less we both agree they r great lights

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.