Hood Pins

I have been offered a JDM ITR Front including:

-2 fenders
-Hood
-Bumper
-Rad Support
-Re bar
-Head Lights

He wants 850$ canadian for it, almost mint condition. Do you think it is worth getting or should I just get motor work. Any Suggestions would help alot.

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Just for clarification, its not an ITR conversion, but just a JDM conversion. All tegs in JDM land have that front end so its pointless to say its an ITR coversion.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Elucid said:
why paint the whole car if i could just paint the front end and match the paint code. no point in painting the whole thing right lol?
Oh yeah, I thought you meant that you were getting a full paint job but that you were gonna leave the hood and lip black.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
female four said:
Just for clarification, its not an ITR conversion, but just a JDM conversion. All tegs in JDM land have that front end so its pointless to say its an ITR coversion.

Obviously its a jdm conversion, but its nice to see that your blue badge says "TYPE-R" on the rad support so yea, its a type-r conversion and theres a big difference in which jdm integra front you get, there is also a "Sir-G" conversion

JDM Type-R - Black Housing lights, Different Bumper
JDM Sir-G (also known as a USDM Gsr) Chrome housing lights, Air Duct bumper.

so its not pointless to say, thanks :clap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.