Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get this done? Do I need an ITR parts or will something else work (Accord etc)? I would really like to put the ITR Gunmetal wheels on my car. :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
whoaduck said:
Where can I get this done? Do I need an ITR parts or will something else work (Accord etc)? I would really like to put the ITR Gunmetal wheels on my car. :D
Wow this is really a pain in the ass to do. I mean a HUGE pain in the ass. You'd have to do a lot of work just to get 5-lug rims on there. Why don't you find some cool gunmetal rims elsewhere and save yourself some MAJOR trouble.

Hey I PM'd you, check your PMs :D.

·
Registered
118 Posts
it is a pain in the ass but it is not hard to do. you need every suspension part from the itr front and rear. someone once told me that people sell every thing you need for real cheep you just need to look hard. but he could be lieing. good luck it should look good and your car will handle much better.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
i would like to do that, but it costs to much damn money. I would just look for a nice set of wheels besides the ITR wheels.

·
Registered
301 Posts
tegragsr01 said:
someone once told me that people sell every thing you need for real cheep you just need to look hard. but he could be lieing.
No, he's not lying.

But he also doesn't understand that this = someone's prize possesion that has been stolen and stripped .........

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$150 a pair? Thats not to bad. Now I would need everything from the ITR. Hubs, calipers, arms, struts.....is this correct?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the 2000 ITR gunmetal wheels, but I am thinking I may want to just go with gunmetal wheels that are 4x100. Anyone seen any that are similar to the design of the 2000 ITR wheels? Let me know! :D

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
1500 on average for the conversion and some extras
+1000 bucks for the 5 lug wheels themselves
=2500 bucks.

Pricey.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That pic really sucks

Dude that picture of that red car is really disturbing to have as a signature for you threads... But atleast is shows people what could happen to careless drivers:(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: That pic really sucks

99IntegLs said:
Dude that picture of that red car is really disturbing to have as a signature for you threads... But atleast is shows people what could happen to careless drivers:(
Sorry about that.:( I just got to let people know the dangers of street racing.

Fast Car + Stupid + no tracks = Street Racing

Change any one of those factors and you solve the problem.

Btw....I'll be changing it soon!:D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Have you taken a look at the Rota Slipstreams? They look exactly like Spoon SW388's:

Those are the Spoons, and they run about $1800 for a set of 4 in black only. They also only weigh 8.5lbs :eek:.

And here's the gunmetal Slipstreams:

They only weigh a hair above 12lbs though :eek:. I know a site where you can get a set of 4 15" for $450 shipped to your door. 12lbs still qualifies as an ultra-lightweight wheel. If you want 16" they are $500 shipped to your door. These are the best wheel for your buck BAR NONE. They're available in white, silver, bronze, gunmetal, and black. I only showed gunmetal because you expressed interest in it. These also look like the Regamaster Evo's which run about $1600 for the set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts