Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in every different type sub-car forum on this board their is a thread to post pics of the ride in the specific sub-car forum. We should put one in here and make it a stickey.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
sure why not . maybe it will bring some traffic in here.

******NOTE THIS IS FOR TYPE R'S ONLY. NOT CIVICS WITH TYPE R SWAPS*

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
heres a few older ones. i dont really have anything recent becuase its been ugly out

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait up a sec. You make a new post and put the rules at the top and then post pics. We can see who comes from there. If alot of people start posting I guess you could make it a stickey

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Sweet R's

Girl that spoiler has to go, besides that great car!!!!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
K20Death said:
Is that a real red mugen valve cover? That shit is sick.
Sadly it isn't... Heh, but it's still nice.

Everyone hating on the Mugen Wing... Haha. I got an ITR Wing from my freind, but it's kinda messed up. So I gotta fix that up and paint it. Just need to figure out how much it'll cost, I'm on a tight budget.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
very nice R girl . . i usually dont like those wings. but i think it looks really good on your car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi, I'm new on the web. but got some pics asewel. I know you won't like my R but that's just the way the cars are tuned over here. I'm pretty well know over in my country.

But how the F*ck do you post your pics on here???

Greetz Integra NOS

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
the pics have to be hosted first.
then insert the insert image thing above, its the mountain looking thing thats yellow. then insert your image info between the lines

1 - 20 of 210 Posts