Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
AkariMotorsport said:

hey im just wondering where can you buy those aluminum fuel hoses. they looke nice plus i just put in a new s2 intake manifold and the fuel hose is short and is under stress. i would appreciate if you would tell me where i can find one. thanks ps. that is nicer than nice

·
Registered
23 Posts
Some pics of my 97 JDM ITR

Left Rear - Aerotech bumper

Left Side - Topfuel skirts, 18" 5zigen MK6's

Left Front - Topfuel Bumper (No longer have)

Engine - B18C5, 4-1 headers, Custom Fibre glass CAI, Custom Fibre glass Cold air box, Custom fibre glass piping from bottom of box to front bumper, K&N Oil breather. rest standard

Right Rear - Skirt damage :( (dont let noobs drive your type R, they run over fuckin gutters)

Pretty sweet - Colour = Ford Dupont Blueprint

Ok last one.. (I bet il cry like a bitch when this gets sold)

Note that the right hand drive is because I live in New Zealand. Yes we have pretty dope Hondas here, although most are Rota fans I still know how to keep it real.
Hope you like my shots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone know where could i get those optional type R side skirt at ?? i just bought one from this dude , but when i went home and try to fit it on my integra . it didn't fit . so WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE GET AN OEM TyPE R SIDE SKIRT

·
Registered
94 Posts
H22A7 2.2 type R with approx 215BHP with LSD
compaired to the prelude H22 has 11:1compresion ratio. Cams, pistons, ECU, port & polish, modified valve seats, single intake manifold ect

Someone elses standard one
6K launch with a 0-60 in under 6 seconds
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U53l435-_70
Gyaad daym!:wow that thing revs like a bike! I gotta get my ITR to do that so I can :bye byebye to the competition

161 - 180 of 210 Posts