Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SuperHonda Members,

We have great quality and affordable Racing Seats for any vehicle. A set (Driver and Passenger) of brand new racing seats that will enhance the quality of your car both for show, driving comfort and race! These racing seats are FULLY RECLINABLE (forward and backward) WITH UNIVERSAL SLIDERS. The seat dimensions are 21" (width) 21" (depth) 36" (height). UNIVERSAL FIT. All Pricing is for the pair(driver and passenger side). Each Seat has proper openings for 4 Point Racing harnesses. Seat Brackets are required for complete install (not included).

We have some great styles that work perfect for Hondas and Acura’s. Below are some pics of the styles some choose to go with. But if you click the link to the order page you will find over 40 different styles to choose from. We have leather, 2 tones, and more all for under $300 a pair.

Personally I have the Mugen seats in my Integra and have had them for 3 years now and they still look as good as they did when I first got them. They are comfortable and the quality of the cloth is excellent and does not fade or rip easy like some other cheap seats on the market. Integra's have been around awhile so there are a good amount of you out there with aged looking seats. Add these seats to your car and give it a refreshed look inside plus enjoy the comfort these seats will give you. We have these in stock but they only come in from the manufacture every 90-120 days so take advantage while we have them now. Any questions just PM me.

Steve
StreetStyler.com
SH USER: StreetStylerST

1 - 1 of 1 Posts