Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im officially gonna preorder now.

its an awesome demo, only 1 fight to choose from though, liddell/rua but it was great. plus if you preorder thru gamestop you get ryan bader/efrain escudero as dlc content

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I'm liking this game so far...for an mma game, this is a great, fresh, new start. The controls take some time to get used to. I hate how Liddell is superman compared to Shogun. Anyway, some things that I don't like:

-defense standing up sucks...no bobbing/weaving.
-movement is a bit stiff...everything is pretty much timing-based
-subs can be a bitch to pull off

Other than that, the game is lookin' good. Can't wait till the 19th of May!

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this game is gonna be fucking AWESOME!!!

i just hit rua w/ a superman punched that rocked him, and he recovered and he threw a leg kick to my body and i threw a high kick to the head, KO in 45sec.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I wish the controls were more complex, take downs/defense/reversals etc. Then again I've only played 3-4 matches. Also don't like the Smackdown vs RAW feel of the game mechanics but I'll be picking this up regardless.
I'm just curious, what would you rather do for the td/defense/reversals, etc? One other thing I don't really like is the button mashing/right stick twirling when you do a submission. But then again, I don't know how else they'd do that.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put the game on advanced yesterday, i figured that was the next step up from begginer seering as the options are advanced,expert,experianced.

who knows which one was the next level. anyway i couldnt last past 1:30 against rua. he kept knocking me out/submitting me

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I'm just curious, what would you rather do for the td/defense/reversals, etc? One other thing I don't really like is the button mashing/right stick twirling when you do a submission. But then again, I don't know how else they'd do that.
I don't know man, I'm a game player not a developer =P Maybe a button sequence like The bourne Identity, Quantum of Solace, Mass Effect etc. have used. Even if there were only 3 or 4 preset defensive move sets, sort of like holding LT/RT + another button etc. All in all it seems like a decent game, I just wish they'd do something different. Nothing seperates this game from any other fighting game like WWE etc, only thing unique is the UFC name & fighters.

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
0102 unknown error - literally means the console does not know what is wrong. Possibly a short or cold solder joint somewhere (2 reports of people repairing this, one was removing moisture build up inside the console, the other used a hot-air rework to reflow the BGA Ram chips)

FUCK!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.