Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
fuckin aliens...if all these vids or at least some are real...then why dont the aliens just land and get out instead of "flying around" :confused

·
Registered
783 Posts
I've actually seen this clip a long time ago.. and there was a lot of talk about it. Things like how the smoke or vapor produced by the ufo didn't move despite the camera was in a helicopter. Then there was the obvious and from common sense, why the heck would a UFO even bother flying towards the camera then off?

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
Whatever it was, I wonder what kind of engine is powering it:ninja :fear :ninja

·
·Àdministrator·
1,238 Posts
97 celica said:
it would be cool as hell if that was real but it was probably a military test plane or something
Definetly not! Did you hear any kind of internal combustion engine sound or how small it was?

·
Registered
540 Posts
JDM_Honda said:
Definetly not! Did you hear any kind of internal combustion engine sound or how small it was?
that was not any damn ufo....how was there fumes coming out the back if it wasnt a combustion engine? think about it...and like the one dude said they were in a helicoptor so whatever sounds there were couldve been drowned out...second ive seen a lot of ufo sightings bullshit and none i saw had fumes coming out

·
Banned
240 Posts
nocsyn said:
that was not any damn ufo....how was there fumes coming out the back if it wasnt a combustion engine? think about it...and like the one dude said they were in a helicoptor so whatever sounds there were couldve been drowned out...second ive seen a lot of ufo sightings bullshit and none i saw had fumes coming out
Perhaps it wasnt fumes but water vapor, you have to remember that they're in a helicopter, i dont know how high up but the higher you go the colder it gets, and if its very humid vapor could collect on it , increase of speed might throw it off the "craft" (as you could tell it was acceleration like nothing else)? Aliens are probably smarter than us, they cant just "land", people watch a video and as someone said "get scurred." Bush would probably say "Aliens werent in the bible, biotch" and try to nuke em or something, people arent ready to meet anyone else quite yet.

·
Registered
500 Posts
This is not real. This was a commercial for the SCI FI channel a few years ago.

You know thoes SCI FI channel What If? ones. This was one of them.

Ive seen a cleaner version and it looks really cool and its longer than this one.
Its just computer generated FX and audio, but done very well.

This vid had been beaten to death on other sites on the net years ago. There was an interview with the chick in the heli about its production.

ITS FAKE BITCHES!

Here is the other VIDEO LINK.
http://www.scifi.com/happens/happens_1_big.mov
We are not alone tho!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.