Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I seen the ugliest prelude ever. What do you guys think?

Pay Attention to the double spoilers, and the nike logo.

·
Registered
148 Posts
bet no one stops to ask him where he got his mods from. saw a thread like this about the ugliest lude a while back. hands down the one from the underground parking lot was the worst.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Well it's about time some of the big name sponsors started moving over to the import scene :D Seriously though, you probably haven't been over to Europe lately. They have a totally different idea of what "clean" is then we what we do over here, and some of their cars would make that lude look like a Bentley...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm thinking it's a chop...check out the nike logo again, it doesn't follow the lines of the bumper at all.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WillyG said:
I'm thinking it's a chop...check out the nike logo again, it doesn't follow the lines of the bumper at all.
Na man its real, my friend took that picture just yesterday, at the walgreens parking lot

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Is that a rally car??? Look at the mudflaps!! :eek

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
nfscg said:
how could you think that looks good :nuts
no no no...it's not like that. you see the dual spoilers are for looks (the painted one) and the aluminum one gives him some good downforce when he's "street racing." But i guess you couldnt call it racing if you lose all the time. And I am sure the little kids in Thailand who maid that nice Nike sticker are glad to see it go to such fantastic use.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
what the... said:
Really though Prelude0303, you're the one rockin the Z3 fenders bud. It's not like you got a lot of room to talk.
well, it's just how the car was when he bought it...so wat's the matter when you buy a car w/ z3 fender? you won't buy it????

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hprelude92 said:
well, it's just how the car was when he bought it...so wat's the matter when you buy a car w/ z3 fender? you won't buy it????
yea thats true thats exactly how i bought that car from a friend, but i kinda liked the z3 fenders.... my original car was stock body prelude which unfortunatly got recked.
here is a pic of my old lude

·
Registered
665 Posts
m3 sides are gay as well. m3 is european, prelude is japanese. nuff said

1 - 20 of 35 Posts