Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some booty ass rims on my car rite now...they came with it when i bought it so it wasn't my choice, i'd rather have the clean look like ex rims than these mofo's, does anyone kno what they are called or any idea how much i can sucker someone into buyin them??? I think i've seen them online called enkei mo sumthin...thanks

some guy was tryin to sell them on ebay too here's a link


1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.