Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
That spoiler is shit on your prelude, that spoiler is shit on anything. I see that fucking thing being put on everything and I just can't see what everybody else is seeing in those tacky things.

All I see is fiberglass that was accidentally bent all around and the fuckers decided to sell it, fucking thing is , people buy it!!!????

·
Registered
826 Posts
I kinda like it. I thought about that wing for my car, no offense, but I decided not to get it. I like your car, though and praise you for your hard work. Cheers!!!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
:tu for your hardwork...that style is old...but it's ur own taste... :clap

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
helloooooooooooo

well its been years since i replied or even browsed this forum again, i have read on many posts i made and feel very stupid, oh well i was a little young then

oh well since then i crashed the lude and am currently in the process of stripping it, i did have a great time owning it, very comfy to cruise in and build quality is great (especialy compared to what i have now).

i do miss the lude very much but do regret alot of the styling choices i had done, but it was all a learning curve for me, just thought id update my dead thread!!

anyway heres some pics of my beast at the moment

Nissan Pulsar GTI-R 4WD 2.o turbo
its a fun little car, can be a pain to maintain compared to the honda but never less much more fun.

compared to the prelude its a bit scary at higher speeds, the lude was very stable at high speeds where as this is shaped like brick so can be a bit frightening, but... performance wise it beats most things on the roads , its running 14.5psi of boost and does low 13sec 1/4 mile

mods are
intercooler
fuelpump uprated
4 pots
apexi filter
gab suspension
prelude seats lol
17inch mo s
full decat system
front rear brace
apexi safc and vafc
mocal oil cooler
denso iridium plugs
helix clutch

hope you like

and loads of normal parts i had to replace like gear box , ball joints, turbo gasket,

all comments welcome. also hopefully if funds allow i would like another 4gen 2.2 vtec as daily runner, have a soft spot for it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
G2IntegraGS-R said:
That nissan is bad ass. Im not feelin the body kit, headlights, fog light, clear signals, or the rims on the lude tho.
yeah that was me styling it a very long time ago, wouldn go for that look again, its being brokrn for parts now so its finished.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts